Facebook the social networking site, a world where everyone is connected with everyone. But in between this everyone, you may have faced someone, who posts abusive or inappropriate messages on your Facebook Group.
Also Read: How to use Facebook Reactions?
So, if you don’t want to see that post and want to delete that post or user. This post will help you to do so.
If you are Admin of Group
- Open the offensive post you want to remove from your Facebook Wall or group or page.
- Click on the down arrow button at the right top corner of the offensive post.
- Now you will see a drop-down menu, Select Delete post.
- Before deleting the Post from the Facebook Group, Facebook will pop up a window for confirmation. Just Click Delete.
If you are Not Admin of Group
- In this situation, you can only report the post to the admin of Group. For this click on the down arrow button.
- Now select Report to Admin. It will send a message to admin.