WhatsApp is my favorite chatting app because of its features like amazing emoji’s, Last seen and a few days back WhatsApp introduced WhatsApp calls features that allows the user to make Videos and voice call. If your family member or friends live abroad than you can use it as WhatsApp calling international feature and Whatsapp international call charges are zero i.e. Voice and video calling on WhatsApp are free.
If you have a question why to use WhatsApp Calling features let me tell few benefits of it.
- Voice and video calling on WhatsApp are free of cost, it only uses the internet,
- It is secure and safe,
- Connect directly
Also Read: Run Two WhatsApp accounts on one android device.
Now if you want to record your WhatsApp calls on Android device for later you are in right place. Read this Step by Step guide which let you record your WhatsApp callings.
Record WhatsApp Calls on Android Device
- Go to Google Play Store, Search and install whatsapp call recorder apk Messenger Call Recorder app.
- Once the installation is complete, Open the Messenger Call Recorder, It will ask you to enable accessibility services for Messenger Call Recorder to work from Android device settings.
- Now tap on Enable Now. It will redirect you to device settings to enable accessibility for Messenger Call Recorder. Here tap off to turn on accessibility under Messenger Call Recorder.
- Now make a call from WhatsApp and it will be get recorded to your device. To access recorded conversation just open the Messenger Call Recorder and there you will see the recordings.
This app allowed you to record and share your WhatsApp calls. You can also try Real Call Recorder for recording. If you are getting any problem regarding this tutorial to record WhatsApp voice and video calls, you can ask in below comments box.