Facebook: A virtual world of social media, where everyone wants to connect with everyone and while in this process to connect with everyone blindly, most of the people forgot to think about their privacy.
How to Hide Fiends List in FB
1. Open your browser and log in to your Facebook Profile and look for Facebook friends list on profile.
2. Click on Friends, it will open your Facebook Friend list.
3. In Facebook Friend list you will see a pencil icon which allows you to change your Facebook settings related to Facebook Friends. Click On Pencil.
4. Under the Edit privacy, you will see Friend List and next to it Public, Click on Public. It will open all the setting options available with the Friend list on Facebook in the drop-down menu.
5. Select Only me and the last step is click on the done button to save all the changes made Facebook settings.
That’s it for now if you like this article let us know by commenting and share it on Facebook, Twitter and where ever you are…