When a computer is used by several people in the same workplace at home, the best thing we can do is create different user accounts, user accounts that allow us to separate all files created by each user. In addition, if we have children at home, this option allows us to establish certain access limits and administration of the equipment.
Once we start our team, we must select the user account with which we want to use the team. User accounts also allow us to create accounts to install only applications that we want to test and that we do not want to be available to all users of the team, in this way, when deleting the user account, all traces that applications may have left on the computer are removed from the computer.
Delete user accounts in Windows 10
Unlike what would be expected, to delete user accounts, we must access the classic Windows control panel, since this option is not available through the Windows configuration options. To delete a user gutter in Windows 10 we must follow these steps:
- First, we go to Cortana’s search box and type Control Panel.
- Once inside the Control Panel, Press User account.
- Then, in the right column, click on Remove user accounts.
- Next, all the user accounts we have created on the computer will be displayed. Note. We cannot delete the user account with which we are logged in.
- To delete a user account, we just have to click on the account in question to show the different options that Windows offers us related to that account.
- If we want to delete the user account, we just have to click on the Delete user account.
- In the next window, we must select if we want to keep files of the user account that we want to delete or if we want completely remove them from our team.
This process can take more or less time depending on the space you are occupying in our team.