Windows natively offer us the Mail application, an application in which we can configure any email service, in addition to POP / IMAP accounts, making it an excellent option for all users. They should give it a try and surely you will not be disappointed.
If we use different email accounts every day instead of merging all the information in one, most likely, we have all our accounts configured in the Mail application of Windows 10. Yes, for whatever reason, we won’t stop using one of those accounts through the Mail app, next we show you the steps to follow.
Delete accounts from Windows 10 Mail app
Unlike the method of adding email accounts to the Windows 10 Mail application, this process is much easier and does not require us to invest much of our time, we just have to follow the steps that I detail below:
- First, we open the Windows 10 Mail app.
- Next, we click on the cogwheel located in the lower bar of the application and that gives us access to the configuration options of the application.
- Next, we must click on the account that we want to delete.
- In the window shown below, click on Delete this account – Remove this account from your device.
- In the next step, we just have to confirm the process by clicking on the button Remove.
After a few seconds, the inbox of the email account we just deleted will disappear completely from the Mail application of our team. To add it again, we just have to follow the steps indicated in this other article.