Windows 10 has a number of themes that are available. Which allows us to change the appearance of the team at all times. By default, there is a theme that is selected, which is the one used on the computer. But whenever we want, we can choose another topic that we consider to be more interesting or better for the team.
The truth is that being able to change this on the computer is really easy. But surely there are users who still have little experience with Windows 10. So, if you want to change the theme, we show you below the steps we have to follow in this regard. They are not complicated at all.
How to Change Your Computer’s Theme in Windows 10
- First of all, as is usual in this type of situation, we have to open Windows 10 settings.
- We have two ways of doing this. We can use the key combination Win + I. We can also open the start menu and click on the gear icon. Both ways allow you to open this configuration.
- Once inside it, we have to enter the personalization section. It is one of the sections on the screen.
- Then, when we are inside it, we have to look at the column on the left. One of the options in that column is Themes, on which you have to click.
- So we are already in this section of topics. In it, we can see the themes that we have available to use in Windows 10.
- In addition to being able to choose the one that we want to use in the operating system at that time. In addition, if we want, we have the possibility of Get more themes in the Microsoft Store.
Now it’s just a matter of choosing the theme you want to use in Windows 10 and you can see how it is installed on the computer. If you were not convinced of the appearance of the interface, surely these types of changes are something that will interest you. Also, very easy to change.