In CodyBaba, we have spoken on many occasions about all the functions that the Mail application offers us, an application that for private users, it is more than enough. In previous articles, we have informed you how we can add a signature, change the font, add email accounts.
This time, it is the turn of the customization options that Windows 10 offers us within the Mail application. Specifically, the possibility of using a background image in the app, but not only a default image, but we can use any image.
Add an image to the background of the Windows 10 Mail app.
- First, we must open the application and click on the cogwheel located at the bottom of the application to access the Windows 10 configuration options.
- In the menu that appears with the configuration options of the Mail application on the right side of the application, we must select Personalization.
- Within this option, we find the possibility to change the colors of the application, establish a light, dark mode, or the one established by Windows at any time, modify the space between messages and folders.
- If we want to add an image to the background of the application, we must go to Background, activate the switch Fill the entire window and click on Examine.
- Then, we look for in our team what image we want to use a background in the application, click on OK and that’s it.
As we can see in the image above, the image will be shown where it usually body of emails is displayed, in no other part of the application, so you must take into account what type of image you use so that the application does not make the cut in the center of it.