How to Find All Gmail Accounts Linked to Phone Number or Email Address
Most of us have created multiple Google account at the different age or different time whenever we need, but we have forgotten them later because we have not maintained any list and not using those Gmail accounts.
If you are one of those, who has forgotten earlier made Gmail account associated with your mobile number. Then you are at right place. In this article, I am going to tell you, how you can get back your forgotten account.
Find lost or forgotten Gmail account associated with your Phone Number.
1. Visit Find My Account; Here we will search your Gmail account.
2. Enter your Email or Phone Number whichever you remember and click Next.
3. Now enter your Google account First Name & Last Name in the respective field.
4. Once you entered the details, Google will search for an account with the details given by you in the database, and if details matched with an entry in the database, then Google will send a verification code to the Phone number provided and associated with the Google account.
5. Soon you will receive a code on your phone number or email address whichever you have entered. Just enter that verification code in the text message.
6. As you enter the verification code, Google will show all the Gmail account associated with that mobile number. 7. Now you can select the forgotten Google account and reset the password of your account.
If you liked the article don’t forget to share with your friends so that they can get back their lost Google accounts.