Emojis have been gaining presence in our lives. Also in Windows 10 they are more and more frequent. Although in many cases, there are users who want to use them to give names to folders on the computer. This is possible, although not in the normal way that we use emojis on the computer. But the operating system leaves us with a way to achieve this.
So if you want to add an emoji to a folder name, you have to do it differently. Then We show you the way in which this is possible in Windows 10. It is not complicated at all and surely for more than one it is something of enormous utility.
How to Use Emoji for Folder Names in Windows 10
- First of all, we have to right-click on the taskbar.
- You have to click on the option “Show button on laptop keyboard” So a keyboard icon appears in the taskbar, with which we then have access to the emojis in Windows 10.
- So, you have to go to the folder you want to change its name. There, click on the option to change the name, but do not write anything, but click on the icon of the keyboard.
- Then the on-screen keyboard comes out on it. Here you will be able to write by clicking on the letters, but you also have access to the emojis.
- So you can add the emojis in the name of this folder in this way. When you have already written the name of this folder and added the emojis, you can give it to accept.
- So this folder in Windows 10 already has the name with emojis that you wanted to use. It’s that simple.
So if you want to use emojis in the name of a folder in Windows 10, you are going to be able to do it this way. It is very simple and it only takes a few seconds.