Instagram is next big giant social media platform, where most of us like to share videos and images with friends and family. But sometimes it happens that we like a video so much that we want to download or save that video from Instagram, but by default, Instagram doesn’t allow you to download your friend’s videos. In this article, we will try to explain that how you can download Instagram videos on your Laptop and Android device.
Download Instagram Videos On PC from Source Code
1. Log into your Instagram account and open the video page you want to download.
2. Now right click on the video and select Inspect Element. It will open side panel which shows the source code of the page which contains the video link.
3. In this source code, we need to find, just press Ctrl+F key to find .mp4 format link.
4. Now copy the link containing “.mp4” and paste it in the new tab. This step will start playing video. Here you need to right-click and select Save video as… to save or download the video.
Get Instagram Videos Using a Third-Party App
2. Open the Instagram app and open the video you want to download. There you will see three vertical dots i.e. more menu at top right corner.
3. Copy Link and open the above-installed app on your Android device.
4. Paste the copied link into the app and tap the download icon. It will download the Instagram video.
Alert & Strict Warning: Downloading videos from Instagram in order to further alter or share as your own is illegal. This tutorial is for education purpose only. You can download videos for personal use. If you break any copyright law, our website and author will not be responsible for any actions taken against you.