Facebook is the biggest social networking site and many users keep on sharing pics, videos, etc on it. But sometimes you want to download a specific video from Facebook to store or to share on WhatsApp.
Here we are sharing a step by step tutorial which is much simpler and easy than you can think and it allows you to download videos from Facebook on any device and any time.
Download Facebook Videos Simply Changing By URL
- First login to your account and select the video you want to download.
- Right click on video screen and choose “Show Video URL“
- Copy the video URL and open in new tab.
- Now open this URL in new tab https://x.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=Video ID and replace Video ID with the id of the Facebook video.
- Now you only do one more thing, right click on the video screen and choose Save Video As. It will ask for a location to download and click on Save button to save the video on your system.
- Log in to your Facebook account and select the video you want to download.
- Now replace www with m and this will open the video in mobile site view in a computer.
- Now just right click on the video screen and select Save video as an option.
That’s it now enjoys your video and remembers this guide next you want to download video from Facebook.