Two essential devices in the lives of many users are their Windows 10 computer and their smartphone. Therefore, on many occasions, it can be very useful to have the two devices linked so that there is a simpler operation, or some concrete actions can be carried out between them. This is a very simple thing.
Windows 10 gives us the possibility to link our smartphone to the computer. It doesn’t matter if we have an Android smartphone or an iPhone, we can do this easily on our computer. You just have to follow a few steps in this regard, which we explain below.
How To Link Your Android or iOS Device To Windows 10
In this sense, the first thing we have to do is open the Windows 10 settings on the computer.
- To do this, we can use the key combination Win + I, so that it opens directly. It is also possible in the start menu by clicking on the gear icon. Then, the settings will already open on the computer screen.
- In the sections that we find on the screen, we find the Telephone. This is the section in which we have to enter to continue with the process.
- There we already get a text about linking the smartphone to Windows 10. There a button with a + symbol, and that says add phone.
- Then a new window will appear, in which you may have to log in to your Microsoft account. Then you will be asked to enter the phone number, to which a code will be sent at that time.
- When you do this, you will be able to continue with the process, which is simply to follow what is said on the screen.
With these steps, Your Windows 10 computer has been linked to your smartphone. It is really easy to get, and surely there are many users for whom it is extremely useful. So you may be interested in doing this process.