Google Cloud Print is a great gift from Google to Android user which let you print your webpage or local file directly from your device. In the sequence of How to use Google Cloud Print.
Add Local Printer to Google Cloud Print
1. If you have not created your Google Chrome Profile, First Create Google Chrome Profile and login that profile using your Google Account because we are going to use the same account in Google Cloud Print App.
2. Open Google Chrome and click on menu button i.e. three dots.
3. Click on Settings, it will redirect you to the settings page.
4. Tap on Three Horizontal lines i.e. Main Menu and click on Advanced.
5. In Advanced, you will find Printing option. Click on Printing. There you will find Google Cloud Print. Click on it.
6. In Google Cloud Print Settings you will find Manage Cloud Print Device. Click on it.
7. Manage Cloud Print Device will take you to Chrome://devices i.e. Printer those are connected to Cloud Print.
8. Click on Add Printers. It will redirect you to Printers to register page (where all your printer are available) in Google Cloud Printer using your Gmail id. Again Click on Add Printer(s) button.
That’s it for next step read How to Use Google Cloud Print.